1st Shift Assembly Supervisor
MPE-Inc. (Midwest Products and Engineering Inc.) is currently looking for a 1st shift Assembly Supervisor to join our legacy! As a 1st shift Assembly Supervisor at MPE- Inc. you will be responsible for overseeing assembly operations.
Why us? Why Not? We Offer:
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, sick days, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement and certifications
- Brewers games, casino night and paintball
- We have sport lunches and create products that save lives on a daily basis!
- 3-5 years of experience as a team lead or supervisor in a manufacturing role
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial or manufacturing Engineering preferred
- Experience and knowledge of lean process improvement or six sigma
- Must be able to read blueprints/ CAD drawings
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites and ERP systems
- Must be able to interpret product routings, takt times, and bill of materials
A day in the life:
- Supervise 1st shift assembly line consisting of 30-35 assemblers
- Lead the execution of set up from fabricated parts to purchased part kitting
- Coordinate work flow priorities between kitting, fabrication, outside services, and the paint line
- Participate in assembly quality initiatives and corrective action implementation.
- Enforce all safety policies in assembly with the demonstration of proper PPE.
- Identify flow and line balancing improvements for assembly cells and flow lines.
- Develop assembly leads to become a lean self-directed work team.
- Provide input on staffing levels and cross-training efforts as needed
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability