MPE-Inc. (Midwest Products and Engineering Inc.) is currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our legacy! As a Corporate Recruiter at MPE- Inc. you will be responsible implementing recruiting plans and strategies while striving to bring in the best people to join our growing team.
Why us? Why Not? We Offer:
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, paid holidays, PTO, sick days, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Generous 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement and certifications
- Brewers games, casino night and paintball
- We play sports at lunch and create products that save lives on a daily basis!
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in full cycle recruiting
- Experience recruiting a variety of positions within Engineering and Manufacturing
- High volume recruiting experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of Linkedin, Indeed, Ziprecruiter, Facebook, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Previous experience coordinating and working job fairs
A day in the life:
- Confers with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position
- Develops and maintains network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Writes and places job advertising in various media
- Coordinates participation in, sets up display, and works at job fairs
- Develops and maintains contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other
- Works with external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates
- Utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants
- Implements new processes in order to enhance candidate flow
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability