Weekend Brake Press Operator
We are looking for Brake Press Operator that have a strong work history of 3-5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing cell as a part of a team performing set-up and operation of CNC brake press equipment to form metal components in accordance to quality and production standards.
Weekend Hours: (6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday to Sunday, get paid for 40 hours)
May be available Monday – Thursday on 1st and 2nd shift
Starting $21.00/hour based on position and experience (included $5 shift premium)
- Responsible for forming a variety of different steel components using CNC brake presses (Amada and Toyokoki).
- Responsible for flexing to inserting, fabrication assembly, and other fabrication operations based on workload.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings, work instructions, and understand standard and metric dimensions on drawings.
- Responsible for verifying parts to print requirements and verifying other operators’ work.
- Responsible for following all MPE safety policies.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized workplace through good housekeeping efforts
- Must be able to use various brake press equipment and produce parts that meet MPE’s quality standards.
- Operator may be subject to passing brake press testing requirements.
- Ability to calculate figures and analyze such as dimensions, and measurements.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $500)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability