Mechanical Assembler -2nd Shift
We are looking for mechanical and electrical assemblers with previous experience working in a fast-paced, final assembly team environment.
2nd Shift (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, but start time may be earlier – depending on workload)
Must be available to work up to 50 hours per week
- Must be able to understand mechanical drawings, use measuring tools, and have good manual dexterity
- Use a variety of hand and power tools
- Work within a team and maintain pace while ensuring high-quality standards
- Attention to detail, safety, and quality conscious are critical to this position
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods
- Must be able to pass drug screen and post-offer physical if an external candidate
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability