Cutting Team Lead & Nesting Programmer
We are looking for a Cutting Team Leader on 1st shift to work as a working lead in the department. They will oversee the cutting department and nesting programs.
Director of Operations
1st Shift (6 am to 2:30 pm)
• Training employees and monitoring workload/scheduling/manpower needs
• Able to work weekends/overtime when necessary
• Able to coach/provide feedback on employee performance
• Troubleshooting issues and resolving quality issues,
• Experience running Laser and/or Apelio equipment
• Experience using Jetcam or any sheet metal nesting software
• Able to read blueprints, and use measuring tools such as calipers, Virtek, pin gauges, etc.
• Must be comfortable working in the MS Module of Providex
• Must be able to stand for long periods
• Ability to operate various lifting equipment such as forklifts and hand trucks
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting/and or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- • Must be able to pass drug screen and post-offer physical.
- • Position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability