Inserting Operator Weekend
We are looking for Inserting Operator that have a strong work history of 3-5 years of previous experience in a manufacturing cell as a part of a team performing set-up and operation of inserting equipment requiring the insertion of hardware into fabricated metal components in accordance to quality and production standards.
1st Shift (6:00 am to 6:00 pm, Friday to Sunday, get paid for 40 hours)
Must be available to work up to 50 hours per week
- Responsible for inserting a variety of different hardware into steel fabricated parts using Haeger inserting equipment.
- Responsible for flexing to riveting, assembly, and press brake operations based on workload.
- Must be able to read mechanical drawings, work instructions, and understand standard and metric dimensions on drawings.
- Responsible for verifying parts to print requirements and verifying other operators’ work.
- Responsible for following all MPE safety policies.
- Responsible for maintaining an organized workplace through good housekeeping efforts.
- Must be able to set-up and operate various inserting equipment.
- Must be able to operate a variety of hand and power tools.
- Must able to read and understand work order information, mechanical drawings and work instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods.
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability