Lead Mechanical Assembler 1st and 2nd Shift
2nd Shift Supervisor
1st Shift (5:30 am to 2:00 pm)
2nd Shift (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, but start time may be earlier – depending on workload)
Must be available to work up to 50 hours per week
- Train employees (full time and temporary) on the assembly of specific products.
- Assist Supervisor in training/cross training associates at different work stations.
- Ability to operate various lifting equipment such as forklifts and hand trucks
- Handle minor performance issues and provide feedback to supervisors on recurring/major performance issues.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools and good manual dexterity.
- Must be able to resolve technical/mechanical issues
- Must be able to recommend changes to Engineering through RFC process
- Build product to daily/hourly productivity goals as assigned.
- Perform final assembly and inspection of product built to ensure that the product is per print and customers expectation.
- Familiar with lean manufacturing process.
- Must function effectively in a diverse working environment
- Follow company policies and ensure all team members are following all company policies.
- Understands and anticipates the customer needs both internally and externally.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
- Provide input into selection of new employees for hire.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Stand, and sit for long periods depending on product build.
- Lift up to 35 lbs.
- Attention to detail, safety and quality conscious are critical to this position.
- Experience training and working with others
- Experience working within the Assembly department
- Must be comfortable working in the MS Module of Providex
- Experience working with all types of hand and power driven tools.
- Skilled in interpreting blueprints, schematics, and controls diagrams.
- Highly proactive and willing to jump in where needed
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability