Marketing and Sales Coordinator
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Coordinator to work closely with our Director of Innovation on growing the Care Direct Brand.
Director of Innovation
1st Shift (8 am to 4:30 pm)
50k-60k per year DOE
Exciting opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment and accelerate the growth of a new line of products for the healthcare market. Primary responsibility is to develop and execute an inbound and outbound marketing strategy directed towards end users in the healthcare market (clinics, ASCs, hospitals). Responsibilities also include managing the sales pipeline and being a resource for the sales rep network. Ideal candidate will have experience running marketing automation platforms and be comfortable having multiple roles in the company, including direct customer engagement. Care Direct is a new company but housed within MPE, a well-established company with significant resources that can be leveraged for Car Direct’s business.
Responsibilities, Authorities & Essential Duties
- The list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and marketing automation platform to improve inbound lead generation and capture.
- Prepare, edit and ensure the distribution of promotional materials to increase awareness and knowledge of Care Direct’s products, leading to increased sales volume.
- Create and manage workflows to automate elements of the marketing and sales process and to create a scalable sales infrastructure.
- Utilize data analytics to understand customer engagement and evaluate effectiveness and return on investment of various marketing activities.
- Manage the sales pipeline and directly engage sales representatives and end-users to accelerate conversion of opportunities.
- Using market knowledge and customer insights, contribute to strategic planning of company including planning of budget, revenue forecast, new market entry and product roadmap.
- Act as a technical resource to customers, other departments, sales representatives, manufacturing, vendors, and customers to address and resolve product inquiries and problems.
- Represent the organization at trade shows, actively marketing products to increase distribution base and sales volume.
- Occasionally travel to support sales opportunities and develop relationships with sales channels.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot. Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field is preferred.
Ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, desire to learn on the job, and contribute to growth strategy of the company. Must be highly organized.
Interested candidates should send your resume to our Human Resources department at [email protected].
Internal candidates should see PaoChee Yang to complete an internal application.
This position is eligible for Employee Referral Bonus (up to $300)
Back to MPE Careers
MPE is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability